About Me

My photo
I see nature in various forms and each time it looks different from the multitude of variations I have seen before. It is a whole new view, an interesting panorama of life around us.

October 15, 2006

Friendship ~ a treasure for life

There are a handful of relationships where we get to make a decision. Friendship is one of them. We meet many people in our day-to-day life: at work, in school or in the neighborhood. Few individuals leave an impression. More often than not, friendships start off with a good feeling about a person that remains for long in our memory amidst a fast paced life. I believe every individual is unique. What really takes me by surprise is the way people interact and complement each other. I know a few friends who can read me inside out. I've always been grateful for their presence in my life. What a relief it is when there is no need to word each emotion you feel whether you are excited, anxious, confused or frustrated.
It's a privilege indeed to be understood by someone you care and love. To me, it's a priceless treasure !

'Friends are the siblings God never gave us' - Unknown
This post is a dedication to my wonderful friends who have been there for me always and love me just as I am.

No comments: